top of page

Camelot Kingdom USA Group "LET'S TALK ABOUT RELIG

公開·13名の友だち
Debbie Kim P-B-Kennedy
Appreciated ContributingRising Star
Top Contributor BadgeTop Contributor

My witness protection program foster guardian mother Wan** she died of cancer in 1974, when I was 9 1/2 yrs old.

In 1967 when I was 2 yrs old, her and the government man stood there in front of me, and although her being a religious woman, agreed that she would go along with if necessary, for a temporary amount of time, that she was/had been a prostitute, in order to try to save or rescue, or stop a terrorist attack on America or me. To give the government time to scramble and do what they needed to do.

Now I was blanked/Amnesia induced in 1974, after her funeral, age 9 1/2.

Her spouse when I was in high school use to beat on me and say such cruel things to me, about me, and about Wan** too.

So naturally in 1990, when I remembered that small tiny amount of my early childhood, and I knew my father was U.S. President John F Kennedy, all I knew otherwise at that point was what her husband had said during the latter part of my high school years, till last few years here, now where I been remembering all else about that , the 1968 kidnapping of me & the kidnappers killing the King, and all the kidnappings & etc. of me for years to follow. Also of early adulthood, year spring 1992, April 25th, me surviving of being kidnapped by man known as "Gilbert Nercardo" when I lived in Phelan, California.

A total of 6 times so far in my life of being kidnapped. And other testimony(ies), for and about and related to, along with other stuff as well.

By:

Deborah "Debbie" Kim Kennedy

A.K.A.

Bouvier (adoptive mothers maiden name)

Guffey-Garner (ex-witness protection program . foster last names)

Colver (1st ex husband's last name)

Hicks (2nd ex husband's last name)

グループについて

www.camelokingdomusa.com Welcome to the group! You can conne...

友だち

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page