top of page

Camelot Kingdom USA Group "LET'S TALK ABOUT RELIG

公開·13 位朋友
Debbie Kim P-B-Kennedy
Appreciated ContributingRising Star
Top Contributor BadgeTop Contributor

I am a multiple time federal living victim witness survivor of terrorists. I am also a survivor of domestic violence. I am the youngest bio daughter of U.S. PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY, WHO WAS ASSASSINATED IN DALLAS TEXAS IN 1963. I was born from a confidential bio surrogate mother who became lead witness in his assassination. So, thus, I ended up being born "confidential classified", similar to Jett Williams, except much more complex and much more complicated.

In 1968, I began getting kidnapped from my Kennedy family when I was with them visiting, and that continued for years. I lived in witness protection program foster home, of Wand**'s, as her child, and no one knew. But I secretly went back n forth, spending time with them as I could. Long story. I began this site speaking out about all I have been thru and how I have been discriminated against in the judicial arena on all to do with me being kidnapped as a young child multiple times, and as a young adult, and a few other categories, when it comes to these topics, such as inheritance funds stole from me, denied lawsuits, misrepresented, Harmed & Wronged over & over, cheated by collaborated conspiracy financially, etc.

In 1985, my appendix was found in my right leg grown into my leg muscles. I was 21 years old.

I was E.I.T.'d (serum) in 1984 unknowingly, for my witness survivor testimonies from early childhood. Etc., so much to talk about!

Debbie Kim Kennedy

Kennedy (my bio father U.S.President John F . Kennedy)

Bouvier-Kennedy (my adopted mother U.S. . First Lady Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy)

? - (Confidential classified birth mother)

Guffey-Garner (ex-witness protection program . foster last names)

Colver (1st ex husband's last name at time of marriage)

Hicks (2nd ex husband's last name)

關於

www.camelokingdomusa.com Welcome to the group! You can conne...

朋友

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page